Shirts: Navy blue, royal blue, light blue, red, yellow, and white.
Pants/Shorts/Skirt/Jumpers: Navy blue, khaki, and black.
- DROP OFF - Please plan accordingly - ALL students should be in school by 8:25 AM but not before 8:15 AM.
- BREAKFAST TO GO - Breakfast is served at 8:15 AM - All students receive a free breakfast.
- PICK UP POLICY - Any changes to your child's regular transportation home must be called in to the office before 2:30PM or have a note sent in that morning. Please be on time to pick your children up at the end of the day - 3:00PM
FACEBOOK - Maxfield's on Facebook - Check us out and "Like" us.
Get the latest updates on happenings and events going on at Maxfield.
TWITTER - Maxfield's on Twitter - Check us out and "Follow" us. We'll be tweeting reminders to parents and students about conferences, and other important dates.IN THE PRESS
MAXFIELD IN THE NEWS
- Teacher of the Year Back to St. Paul School - As Principal, Ryan Vernosh
- Maxfield Elementary School Celebrates 125th Year Anniversary
- Students Create Cookbook to Promote Diversity
- St. Paul Music Teacher's Battle Back After Medical Scare, Jere Solinger
- Fox 9 News Top Teacher Award 2013: Jill Swanson - 2nd Grade
- At St. Paul's Maxfield Elementary, low ranking masks real transformation
- United States Secretary of Education Secretary, Arne Duncan, mentions Maxfield in Speech given to the 2nd annual "Building A Grad Nation Summit"
- Mayor Chris Coleman - Principal for a day at Maxfield
- 60 Maxfield Students Earn Allstars Awards
- Jason DeRusha - Channel 4 CBS for "Good Questions"
- On Friday, January 13, 2012, Channel 4's Jason DeRusha who reports "Good Questions" on the 10:00 news Monday - Friday, visited Maxfield's 6th grade classrooms. He was here to discuss with them about how to ask good questions. See the 6th Grade page for details and photos.
- Maxfield's own Jessica Freeberg and her Pre-K classroom was recently featured in the Star Tribune. Check out the link.
- GRANT TO HELP BOOST EARLY ED
- St. Paul launches Promise Neighborhood - Maxfield Magnet - Minnesota Public Radio - Promise Neighborhood
- Elder Atum Azzahir - Cutural Wellness Volunteer - hosts a radio show on KMOJ 89.9 FM on your radio dial.
- “Day One” - The Wellness Program
- This holistic program explores the cultural, spiritual and physical impact of current events on the well being of People of Color.
- Tuesdays from 6 – 6:30pm
- Hosted by Atum Azzahir and Anthony Taylor