Randolph Heights Elementary School is the longest running neighborhood school in Saint Paul. It was originally opened as Randolph Heights School in a temporary location on the corner of James and Syndicate in the fall of 1914, created as one of the first acts taken by the newly-formed St. Paul City Architect’s Office which opened on June 1, 1914, and served children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
Please join us in celebrating our Centennial Year! We and our PTO are working hard to make this a year to remember and celebrate.
Visit the links in this section to learn more about the history, to learn of upcoming events and more!
—Jayne Ropella, Principal, Randolph Heights